Thursday, September 24, 2009

Should be studying...

One phrase that seems to define my life as of late is "I should be studying." But I'll have you know that I have finally had enough; screw should be studying. There are plenty of things in life that I "should be doing." I should be buying milk right now so that I don't have to eat dry cereal every morning. I should be cleaning the house so that my roommates think I contribute. I should be searching for some toilet paper so that I don't have to shower every time I use the bathroom. Now, out of those should be's, what sounds the most important... not studying, that's for sure. I'll even take it so far as to say, I should be not studying. For if I was to make this my primary concern, what really to I have to be concerned with?

No comments:

Post a Comment